ТАВРОФОРУМ

Вернуться   ТавроФорум > Тавроклуб > Тавросайт > Предупреждения и баны

Предупреждения и баны Обсуждения выданных наказаний, бессмысленные и беспощадные

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.03.2018, 18:19   #1
Storag
CrowHunter

Storag

Машина: Geely CK2
Длина: 19840мкм
Диаметр: 43мм
Отправить сообщение для Storag с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Storag с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для Storag с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Нарушение пользователю Chaturbate-Ariva: Спамер-идиот и прочие невменяшки

Пользователь: Chaturbate-Ariva
Нарушение: Спамер-идиот и прочие невменяшки
Баллов: 11

Примечание администрации:
Сообщение для пользователя:
Оригинал сообщения:
Цитата:
You can't look away. You've never seen anything so beautiful, so divine. My smooth, tan legs will leave you mesmerized Skylar eats Fiona's perfect pussy. Fiona cums on Skylar's face while they 69. Skylar fucks Fiona missionary. Fiona rides Skylar cowgirl. Skylar cums all over Fiona's face. The end.HD 720p video Jerk of Instruction in German Language for a German Customer. http://telegra.ph/jwilks89-chaturbate-record-02-11 First Lara is fucked roughly on the kitchen counter and then bent over the counter and fucked in doggy ~A custom clip where no names are used~ His request: You notice I have been slacking on doing my duties and obeying your triggers so you decide to see what is going on. You summon me and I come with new found confidence, saying I have been able to resist the temptation of your power. You are amused and you tell me, “so you are saying I have no power over you?” I say yes. So you bend over showing me your cleavage with a pendant nestled in and seductively move your breasts back and you ask, “Still strong?” I nod and you say, “How about now?” while taking out the pendant and swing it back and forth in front of your cleavage. You start h******zing me telling me to keep staring and try to resist even more. You tell me the more I resist the more h******zed I will become. The more I try to look a way the more magnetic your breasts become. Sucking me in and making me weaker and more pliable. You see I am becoming weaker so your tone becomes sterner commanding to stare deeper into your breasts and let them take over my mind. You continue to e******e me, moving your breasts seductively and telling me I was stupid to think I can resist your h***otic breasts. Then you snap your fingers commanding me to s***p. Saying now that you are deep under, it’s time to show you that resistance is futile. You command me to kneel and stare up at your breasts from below bending over me commanding me see how beautiful and powerful you are. You reinforce your seductive spell and the h***otic triggers. You then finish by commanding me to pay a double tribute for thinking I can escape. I show off my blowjob skills with this topless video http://telegra.ph/papijulian498-chaturbate-record-02-11 I'm your table, holding a platter of fruit & chocolate before you cover me from head to toe with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. My mouth is just waiting to be used by you in any way that you want, even to hold chocolate for you to dip strawberries in I show you me totally wet pussy and my big big natural boobs Out of curiosity, I order a thick 8 inch dildo. When it arrives I can't believe how much bigger it is than my usual preferred dildos. The only way I'm going to get this huge rubber cock into my tight little pussy is by fucking each and every one of my dildos from smallest all the way until I take all of the huge dildo into me for the first time! ( with a little surprise anal at the ending http://telegra.ph/bdsmcouple30-chaturbate-record-02-10
Storag вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра